Wednesday, February 22, 2012

My life as of lately: The shortest month of the year continued

This is for all things new in my life. Lets do this in order. So Sunday my car completely crapped out. Im talking like DONEZO. We finally made our way home but I had a little appointment set up that I didnt want to break.  
Every one meet Chuck. Chuck Close has always been someone I have looked up to since high school and now get to show him off proudly. I couldnt be more happy with how well he turned out. I will post better pictures of it when it gets done healing. Side note: IT HURT LIKE A MOTHER! A week later my daddio flew back out to help me buy this little baby. 
I am a proud new owner of a 2012 Scion XD. No co-signers, no nothing. This baby is all mine and I love it. I nicked named him the Storm Trooper because .. well, thats what I think it looks like. Like I said earlier in the week, February has been one crazy month.  


No comments:

Post a Comment